Lexan Kadaitcha

Newell Lures
Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Re: Lexan Kadaitcha

Post by Lure-Nut » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Topic was getting a little off track .... spoke to posters and agreed to clean it all up to focus on appreciation of some awesome lures thumbsupsmilie
Cheers Rob

two-bob

Post by two-bob » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Very nice. They would have made great silhouettes in the water. I noticed that the bibs seem to be the same size as well. Any idea if this varied the action much?

brolly
Guru
Guru

Post by brolly » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Rob/Rupe,deffiantly a unique and awsesome pair of black Kads. Love em clapclap clapclap

Rupe
Master
Master

Post by Rupe » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:06 pm

yeah brolly definately just Dad's and not mine!...as much as i'd like to say they're mine I actually think they'll end up with a new home sooner or later to fund our buy up of RMG's!
Rupe.

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:25 am

two-bob wrote:Very nice. They would have made great silhouettes in the water. I noticed that the bibs seem to be the same size as well. Any idea if this varied the action much?
Just measured the bib's....they are about 8mm diferent in length & 2or 3 mm different in width , never ever swam mine , but swam plenty of other Kadiatcha's in the years gone by & would imagine the action shouldn't be dissimilar to those ( Wide / sway ). The silhouette was the number 1 aim in mind. Spoke to Bill Classon the other day Re: the one i gave him at Mulwala....he has offer to give it back to me as soon as he can go through his tackle box's and track it down. Bloody great offer I thought , but shows his generousity. Rob
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

two-bob

Post by two-bob » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:46 am

Thanks Rob, the top shot looked the same size but the bottom one looked smaller. Certainly a pair of nice lures that you might be able to turn back into a trio thumbsupsmilie

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:23 am

Thanks Alistair ...Infact if I get the other one back from Bill ....it would have made it a nice "Hexad" (set of six) , but in a weak moment this morning ...I gave one of the smaller ones to another collector on the site who has helped us before with other lures. Dont know if its a sign of madness or old age , but looks like ive just given Bill's away aswell. Both to good fella's & they love Peter's work , so I know they will appreciate the lures....
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

two-bob

Post by two-bob » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:59 am

Good to see your spreading the love. I hope it see's more RMG's heading back your way for the good turns done thumbsupsmilie I hope Brolly is one of the happy ones, I think he was rather taken with the Black Kads and yellow dots on the bum droolsmilie

Return to “Newell Lures”