6th sized kadaitcha in set of 6

Newell Lures
Powelly
tradie
tradie

Re: 6th sized kadaitcha in set of 6

Post by Powelly » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Powelly wrote:I was looking through my old esky, full of my lure blanks (that date back 20years), looking for some GRUNT (early Guppy) blanks that Peter had given me and I found a 4" Kadaitcha blank, mixed in with some other blanks that Peter gave me about 20 years ago.

I can't remember ever seing a 4" Kadaitcha. I know they exist, because I've read it on this post. Certainly seen plenty of 3" and 5" Kadaitchas in Pete's shed, but can't remember the 4". Was it a common size or was it an in-between size that wasn't made in large numbers?

Anyhow, thought I'd share my find with you.

Cheers

Travers
Was checking out my very early Kaditchas, today, and discovered that I actually do own a 4" Kadaitcha. Got a feeling that it may have been a glued up, unpainted lure in the boxes of Scorpion blanks that Peter gave me. Looks like my paint job (yellow/orange), but I can't remember ever using a corrugated bib in any of the lures that I made.

So there you go! Thought that I'd never seen a 4" Kad and turns out that I've owned one for about 20 years.

Cheers

Travers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Newell Lures”