My P Newell Lure's

Newell Lures
two-bob

Re: My P Newell Lure's

Post by two-bob » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Nice mate. They dont come better than Newell's.

Whilst in Tenterfield today I found a bloke I know through work that has some at home but does not use them anymore so hope to get some in the future. I will have to leave it a while before asking him as I made him spend all day in a fithy piggery with me puke . He told me to loose his number next time I am in town lol Dont think he was serious susssmilie

This place would be great during garage sales. Some gold mines to be found I expect.

simon bruce
Master
Master

Post by simon bruce » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:48 am

A nice pickup Dave, looks good with the others.

You are going all right on them, slowly accumulating. A few scarcer ones in amongst your lot.

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:09 pm

bullrout22 wrote:
Has any one else noticed the different bib's in the Bass Rats

Dave, my only Bas Rat has the same bib as the one on the right of your pic - not sure which one's the norm ???
Cheers Rob

Powelly
tradie
tradie

Post by Powelly » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Dave, did you nick that green/black scale Scorpion out of my box of treasures? No, it's OK.

You've seen all of my Scorpions but I thought that I would take a photo of the identical one that I have.

Peter painted this lure for me in about 1989-1990, so that should give you an idea of its vintage.

You are getting a very nice collection of Newell Lures. Keep up the hunt clapclap clapclap clapclap

Cheers

Travers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:40 pm

bullrout22 wrote:
Lure-Nut wrote:
bullrout22 wrote:

Bit hard to tell in my picture better send it down and ill compare it for you mate thumbsupsmilie yay
But, you wouldn't want it .... it's just one of those plain boring old white ones lol lol lol
Cheers Rob

brolly
Guru
Guru

Post by brolly » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:40 pm

bullrout22 wrote:
Has any one else noticed the different bib's in the Bass Rats

G'day Dave,you got me wondering about the bib lengths and so i checked my batch of Rats and two of em had a slightly larger/longer bibs, wasn't much in it but noticable and it appears they are from a later time frame going by the eyes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brolly
Guru
Guru

Post by brolly » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 pm

[quote="bullrout22"]I picked up another Large Callop a bit different shape to my other one so Im putting it in with my other lure's yay
PNewell 0.JPG
Dave you're forever finding variations and i think you're right,my white one is also a slightly plumper profile just like it's owner. lol lol

simon bruce
Master
Master

Post by simon bruce » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Oh oh.

Sounds like you guys might be coming down with a variation of deceptionitis. Quick, send me the Newells before it takes hold. I know its a big sacrifice but I don't want to see you looking for all the variants.

simon bruce
Master
Master

Post by simon bruce » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Thats the first symptom, liking them but they won't do you any good when you are looking for the third type of bib with the different eye colours..

simon bruce
Master
Master

Post by simon bruce » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Nice addition Dave. clapclap

Well done.

Return to “Newell Lures”