Hutto's Lure stands

For Sale Lures, Rods, Reels, General Items
Forum rules
** FORUM RULES **
SWAP,TRADE FOR SALE OR LOOKING POST IT HERE....
TERMS OF USE ARE THAT ALL SALES TRADES AND PURCHASES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON DOING THE SALE SWAP OR PURCHASE AND IN NO WAY HOLDS THE ADMINISTRATION OR OWNERS LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHATSOEVER.. BY ENTERING THIS AREA AND BY THE TERMS OF USE IN YOUR REGISTRATION YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THIS POLICY..... THIS AREA IS FOR THE MEMBERS AND NOT FOR ADVERTISING BY COMPANY'S IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM UNLESS AGREED UPON BY THE ADMINISTRATION IN WRITING.
ALSO NO OUTSIDE LINKS PROMOTING A PRODUCT OR SELLING A PRODUCT OUTSIDE THIS FORUM

***___ALL POSTS OLDER THAN 28 DAYS WILL BE AUTO PRUNED/REMOVED TO FREE UP THE BOARD___***
aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Hutto's Lure stands

Post by aussbasstony » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:03 pm

I got a couple of these lure stands off Hutto and glad I did. They fit nicely in my cabinet and instead of looking over top of lures to see the one behind I can just see them all in one glance from afar. These stands are great for Small to medium size lures I have found.

Hutto, you need to suss out a Size of step in the stand to accept the size of a Newell Kad or something in that size bracket thumbsupsmilie

But thank you for the ones you sent me Ian much appreciated .

Anyway here is just a couple of Pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hutto
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Hutto's Lure stands

Post by Hutto » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Thanks for the kind words Tony. thumbsupsmilie

I do intend to do some more of this size if anybody is interested please let me know how many you require. The cost is $12 and postage and packaging for up to 4 is $7.50

Cheers

Ian

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 am

thats a bargain mate awesome stands a true show of your talent a long time coming a invention like this one congratulations clapclap

puglee62
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by puglee62 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:08 am

how good is that?!,awesome Hutto they are very reasonably priced too! clapclap

LUREMAN
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by LUREMAN » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:39 pm

HI THOSE ARE GREAT STANDS WHAT WOULD THEY COST TO SHIP TO OREGON? SO FAR I HAVE BARELY LOOKED AT THIS FORUM AND I ALREADY LIKE IT.
THANKS LUREMAN

Hutto
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Hutto » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:38 pm

G'Day Lureman,

Thanks for your interest in my stands.

At the suggestion of Ausbasstony I have developed a new stand to suit some of the larger Aussie lures.
lure stands 1.JPG
lure stands 2.JPG
This stand is priced at $15.00

The new stand's bottom step is 100mm apart (approx 4 inches) and the lure on the bottom step has a body length of 140mm (5.5 inches)

I will check at the Post Office on Monday for a shipping quote and let you know

I have an interest in some US lures also
007 [640x480].JPG
002 [640x480] (2).JPG
so I am sure we will have lots to talk about over time

Cheers

Ian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FOR SALE,TRADE or WANTED SECTION”