Someone may know?

Use search function in this area for faster help
Forum rules
HERE WE TRY AND IDENTIFY LURES COMPARE LURE SIMILARITY'S AND MUCH MORE GREAT PLACE TO LEARN TO DISTINGUISH AND ID LURES PROPERLY....
brolly
Guru
Guru

Someone may know?

Post by brolly » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Here's a few timber lures that have been bugging me for sometime? The two smaller ones have a body length of about 62mm with an overall length of about 82mm and have "N2" written under the tail.The metalic pink and black one has a body length of about 75mm and an overall length of about 105mm.There's a distinct familularity about this one but i'm not confident enough to make a call on it. Brolly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rupe
Master
Master

Re: Someone may know?

Post by Rupe » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:52 am

hey brolly the top 2 have that distinctive lace pattern on them....i'm thinking wither mudeye or newell....

just a guess though - its the eyes that make me wonder....???????????
Rupe.

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...

aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Post by aussbasstony » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:04 am

Hi Brolly,

How long have you had the Pink and black lure ?

Here is one of Peter Newell Boomerangs looks same but the wire thickness through body looks different but that doesn't mean much.

If you don't like it I will gladly take it off your hands , don't want you stressing about a name nahnah lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Mike,
That pink/black one looks like a Lucinda Lure, there's some posts on here somewhere. I'm saying this as I picked one up in a junk shop
recently, looks identical to yours, mine's in sad shape however, as It'd been overpainted with enamel by the past owner and the eyes are gone.
Hope this helps.
Regards, Tony (Darwin, NT).
"Always merry and bright"

liquid
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by liquid » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:56 pm

The boomerang shaped one is a Darkstar snake charmer

Return to “FISHING LURE IDENTIFICATION ,HELP, COMPARISONS,CROSS REFERENCE”