More unknown Lures

Use search function in this area for faster help
Forum rules
HERE WE TRY AND IDENTIFY LURES COMPARE LURE SIMILARITY'S AND MUCH MORE GREAT PLACE TO LEARN TO DISTINGUISH AND ID LURES PROPERLY....
Fizza

Post by Fizza » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:10 pm

Fizza's in more trouble than the early settlers himself cos he can't even find his lure for a pattern comparison. crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie

They are similar to some Erik Moller Lures yet different thumbsupsmilie thubsdown

There are many similar style lures, most of which I think came outta QLD including these I'd think.

What if we start by eliminating the others? -yup

They aren't any of these I don't think -hmmthink . thubsdown
Leads , Elliots, Killalure, C-Lure, Dau, Reidy's, Tinaroo, Classic, Kingfisher, SK, Lou Teitzel nope nope nope

bowsmilie WHERE'S BRAD when we NEED him shockedsmilie bowsmilie

@ ACF Bugger that mate, 1300 or so trebles in them boxes nope nope nope nope nope nope & nope

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:59 pm

While you blokes are trying to figure out what these "barra" lures are here's a few more to have a crack at. lol lol lol

All are 4" to 4-/12" roughly thumbsupsmilie

Then I found these Timber Cod lures I think may be Prototype Smaks but not 100% sure on that. crazysmilie nahnah

Baz

Re: More unknown Lures

Post by Baz » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:57 pm

Fizza, the 2 bottom lures in the 1st pic look like early Killalures to me and the one above them maybe a Leads lure.
Cheers Baz.

Craig
Master
Master

Post by Craig » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:08 pm

I have a few of these and I was just talking to a guy last week about them, He thinks they are BARRA KINGS. Early ones have no markings, then black nicko under the bib, then a sticker under the bib. Might be made in Rockhampton Qld, but Qld for sure.
Tagged and Released

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:15 pm

I finally found mine hiding in a box. susssmilie

Different headlights on this blighter. zippedsmilie

This one is 3-1/2 Inches long & I've wacked it up with a couple of early Killalures to show a profile/size comarison for our QLD GURUS bowsmilie

This one has a different bib/diving depth than Mr Murray Cod's lure. -wowoh -wowoh -wowoh

Craig
Master
Master

Post by Craig » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:28 pm

It could be a Paul Dolan lure, the one with the Killalures that is.
Tagged and Released

redfish11
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by redfish11 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:54 pm

The original lures in question are Nautilas Lures from the NT.

Allan

Return to “FISHING LURE IDENTIFICATION ,HELP, COMPARISONS,CROSS REFERENCE”