A few nice cod on HB's

chicky
Rookie
Rookie

Re: A few nice cod on HB's

Post by chicky » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Thanks fellas ,sometimes i wonder if it's the right thing to do by posting pics ,can be seen by the odd as pushing your own barrow at times ,but i'm sure these sites were setup to share your fishing experiences .
Lure crazy they are strong rods but lack some sensitivity when chasing the smaller fish ..
Jim hows things mate ,the fish seem to like them and thats what counts ,this monster liked one lol .

chicky
Rookie
Rookie

Post by chicky » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Mully wrote:looks like your lure scores again, bloody rippa fish and rippa lures mate well done to you, definitely envious been out several times and got doughnuts couldn't even score a callop -duh mind you fishing in Mexico is always tough
Callop in mexico crazysmilie .

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:14 am

shit mate dont worry about showing your fish here thats what these lure thingys are meant for although i think some have forgot lol especially that Dave bloke nahnah nahnah assy and maybe Brad and blah

Stephen Booth
Expert
Expert

Post by Stephen Booth » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:12 am

Awesome Chicky. Those big cod are amazing and Mully is right - even the most collectable lure was originally made to catch fish.

Some wonderful fish and I am happy to check out any shots youhave, I love seeing those big green things, Makes me want to get on the water.

Again - Awesome.

Cheers

Got Buckley's
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Got Buckley's » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:43 pm

yeah awesome indeed chicky, your lures sure do take a beating clapclap . And from the bank them big fellas would take some work, and a bit of luck I would imagine, good stuff thumbsupsmilie

cheers
Buck
Buckley's Lures
Queanbeyan NSW

www.youtube.com/user/BuckleysLures

chicky
Rookie
Rookie

Post by chicky » Sat May 08, 2010 1:04 am

Thanks fellas ,havn't had time for the the computor lately ,,,,,,i'll put a few more picks up ...
caught this one casting a 110mm .

chicky
Rookie
Rookie

Post by chicky » Sat May 08, 2010 1:18 am

Caught this one using a stop start retreive up a steep ledge on it's way out of a 50ft hole ,,another 6 sec pause then bang it was on thumbsupsmilie ....

chicky
Rookie
Rookie

Post by chicky » Sat May 08, 2010 1:25 am

nice little one

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Sat May 08, 2010 1:29 am

Mate your pictures of your fish make us all envious keep it up ,,I love it and you should be proud of your catches and lures mate take me hat of to you bowsmilie

chicky
Rookie
Rookie

Post by chicky » Sat May 08, 2010 1:46 am

Hey mully hows things going mate ,the truth is i'm happy every time i catch a fish, be it big or small ,yella or green ,as for the lures it just makes fishing more fun to be able to spend non fishing time in the shed making things for the next time your allowed out on the water .

Return to “FRESHWATER HARDBODY LURES YOUR CATCHES Fishing pictures”