hurtle flynn lures

deansays
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

hurtle flynn lures

Post by deansays » Sun May 13, 2012 7:56 pm

hi im new to the great World of collecting lures.i was wondering if anyone could give me any informationn on a maker by the name of Hurtle Flynn? In respect to the maker i was just wondering of purchase value in years to come.any input would be great .cheers.

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Re: hurtle flynn lures

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Wed May 16, 2012 9:08 am

I think I know where you're coming from, several lures have been listed online by this maker. Nobody seems to know anything about the man, apparently stopped making because of copyright infringements? I'd take this with a 'grain of salt', personally I'm a bit leary of this listing.
But, that's just my opinion, lures look OK from pics I've seen, until someone can identify the maker I don't think they're going to be worthy of investment, if that's what you're after.
Seaweed.
"Always merry and bright"

deansays
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: hurtle flynn lures

Post by deansays » Thu May 17, 2012 9:46 am

thanks heaps for the info .really appreciate it .ive been purchasing flopy lures lately will post pix to show u guys .cheers.

deansays
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

flopy lures

Post by deansays » Mon May 21, 2012 9:00 pm

i recently came across a flopylure in very good condition with france on it .is there anyway to decipher wat year it was made ? is there any distinguishing features? the lure i haveis browny orange and made of rubber.

Return to “AUSTRALIA'S AUSTRALIAN LURES GENERAL FISHING LURES VINTAGE AND COLLECTABLE LURES”