C.W.A. Collectors with agenda's

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

C.W.A. Collectors with agenda's

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:27 pm

The Truth " things they don't want you to know.....

Hard to know where to start with this twisted mess of lies and hidden facts that have been kept away from the general lure collecting fraternity and readers of lure forums. This is just the start & will be followed and backed up with further posts to come.

Bullroot .... give us all the pleasure of some answers to the following ( try to be honest if you know how ? )

1. You let Alistir rejoin the forum at least 2 or 3 times under different names , knowing full well that it was him. This done after your BOSS , Mully had instructed you not to. I mentioned your lack of genuine loyalty to this site before but my view was overlooked by the new owners. I think your purpose was to have your "Attack-dog " Alistir , attempt once more to discredit my claims about his hero. Time and water passed under the Bridge ( very apt that ) was always going to catch up with you.
2.Why did you falsely claim that you tracked my I.P. address , and tell many people that I was Roudylureman ? That was Bullsh*t then and is Bullsh*t now. It was fabricated by you and other moderators at the time , and is still a fabrication. I actually call it LIES.....not fabrication. But you had no hesitation in repeating your Bullsh*t with no proof , to anyone that would listen.
3. You have known the truth about the pristine-white-Newell's for years ( of course you try to deny it ) .... you see , your host at the Lure Expo told me that he informed you of such. That was nearly 2 years ago , yet you made absolutely NO attempt to correct the information on this site. Even adding more defence of it recently. If you defend Bullsh*t and lies , then you become a Bullsh*ter & Liar. You have qualified on both counts as far as I'm concerned.

Brolly , you and I have spoken many times on the phone about many things. Some calls started in heated debate , but have always ended in better ways , even to the extent of laughter and topics of more pleasurable nature. I ask that you get off the fence on this occasion and answer publicly ( which you have done with me and many others on the phone ) the questions I list below...
1. Tell the forum readers what Brett told you about the Pristine-Newells ,
A. Who made them ?
B. Why he made them ?
C. Who signed them & why ?

2. How & why do you consider those lures part of the Newell history , knowing for more than 2 years that they are fakes.

3. Why you sent an email to me ( which I still have on file , and am happy to share on this forum if you deny it ) accusing me of also being Roudylureman. Claiming the same as Bullroot...... I.P. address tracked to me through L&M and Ebay. At the time I laughed it off , but as time went on you repeated it to a lot of others in your "Back-room-boys" meetings. Still to this day you and your mates have never provided any proof of the accusations . That is because it is all Bullsh*t , same as I have already said to Bullroot.

4. You have interviewed / talked to almost everyone that was involved with the Newell brand , and admitted that the real stories are not favourable to that brand. I know that.....remember I was there , yet you prefer to promote the good , and disregard the bad , which definitely outweighs the good. You have known what I have said in previous post to be true , but even after knowing , you not once confirmed it. Most people in life will chose to defend the truth , rather than watch others take a fall at the expense of a ROGUE.

Handbrake.....

1. Why did you ask a member of this forum to get me to cease my writing about the lure maker of questionable repute ?

2. Also adding , that this would jeopardise any chance of my nomination for any award at the up coming lure expo ?

3. When asked if what I was saying was true...... your response .." Yes , everything Rob has said is true " , but that your concern was for the health of one of the Newells.

4. You and I were there , for a long period of time and know the truth. You have told quite a few privately , but never confirming it publicly , have you been gagged like many others ?

It would be nice to hear from others who know the truth , but that is unlikely . Maybe a good opportunity for those who have interviewed /talked to people like Brett , Alan Sloman , John Bennett John Gower ETC. Let everyone know what they have said......dont edit it to suit your own purpose , come clean.

The self elected " Brains trust " are fully aware of the facts and truth , yet they are more than happy to leave the rest of you in the dark. How can you respect them for trying to re-write history to suit them selfs. My hand written diaries of more than 30 years , and the accompanying invoices and money orders can not be disputed. All of this will be revealed if the answers Ive asked for are not forthcoming.

Guess the balls in your hands now , but have NO doubt , if you fail to post the knowledge you have , I WILL !!

The threat of my removal from any potential award or Hall of Fame nomination by one of the brains trust means less than zero to me. What hall of fame ? The only one that I am aware of is the one invented by the same "Brains Trust " that hide the truth from all others and are not recognised or accredited in any way. The achievement awards are recognised only by a few lure collectors who hatched and started collecting lures in the past few years. Nothing to do with the Australian tackle industry at all.

The fact that just on 2 million lures sales in Australia over the last 22 years with my name or brand on them is all the recognition I could ever ask for or want.

B.T.W. Bullroot.....love your hand made on a copy-lathe in China K.C . lures. No Bullroot , not another trouble making comment from me. I was told by the man himself , as were a dozen or more people at the Bass-classic. But of course how could I be right and you be wrong ? As I said earlier...... time & water under the BRIDGE , is your enemy thumbsupsmilie .

I'll be back...RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Re: C.W.A. Colectors with agenda's

Post by Baz » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:18 pm

thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

froggy06
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: C.W.A. Collectors with agenda's

Post by froggy06 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Interesting times ahead by the sounds of it Rob , I have also spoken to Brett , not just on this issue , but alot of different things , although he was involved , he at least has the balls to admit that it was wrong , what's wrong is the " collectors " that involved him knowing damn well he would do what was asked of him , Newell's and Campbell's .

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:42 pm

Hi Rob

Stayed up till 4 this morning watching the mighty Arsenal beat Crystal Palace 2-1. crazysmilie
So lying in bed with a cup of coffee,where "the autumn wind blowed chilly and cold" (a line I borrowed from Simon and Garfunkel's great song) can't get me, I read the news.

I came across an item about an Aussie actor/ film maker being interviewed at the Melbourne International Film Festival about his new film called FELONY. It is about a cop who was involved in a traffic accident with a young boy and the consequences that spiral out of it. He said --I always read stories about people who do bad things. We are all one experience away from that being us -- very wise words!

This film has not been released yet but one can imagine the plot that involved all the human emotions that end up in lies and deceit and the nasty consequences.

We are not making a movie here but like a movie, you have people with their parts to play.
You are writing the script for these parts and you are asking these people to read the script and play their parts and contribute to the script. I fact you are threatening them to do as you asked or you will change the scenario.

At the time of writing this dribble, there were 86 hits on your thread and 3 of them were mine.

I don't think you will get anywhere as I don't think you can make other people do the finger pointing for you.

You may be better off just tell the story, THE SCRIPT, yourself, bearing in mind the possible legal ripples that can spiral from it thumbsupsmilie

Albert

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Rob, I was thinking along similar lines to Albert. -duh

His brilliantly eloquent post says sort of what I was thinking, but being the rude aggressive person that I am, I would have put it this way.

I think you are flogging a dead horse in trying to get a response.

Put it out there yourself, no one else will. thumbsupsmilie
Regards.....Vince.

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:24 pm

People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening

Bet you can't finish it off thumbsupsmilie

Albert

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:38 pm

ocd1688 wrote:People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening

Bet you can't finish it off thumbsupsmilie

Albert
People writing songs that voices never share and no one dared, disturb the sounds of silence
Fools said I, you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows

My old mate, I have listened to that song more than any other song ever.
Regards.....Vince.

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Took too long nahnah

You goggle it didn't you lol lol

Albert

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Have a go at this one!
No goggle smckin

I want the line before and the 2 lines after this:

Thoughts they cannot defend

Albert

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Too hard ???

English band ---around 1970.

Anyone ???

Albert

Return to “AUSTRALIA'S AUSTRALIAN LURES GENERAL FISHING LURES VINTAGE AND COLLECTABLE LURES”